Helping seniors move can be challenging and frustrating.
Finding a new place for seniors to live is just the beginning.
Assisting them with packing, downsizing and moving, along with getting their house ready for sale is no easy task.
This is exactly the situation when you need an experienced and specially trained professional Realtor.
Rande Friedman and the White Glove House specializes in assisting seniors and their families in all areas of real estate
and property. Experienced throughout Tampa Bay, FL, the White Glove House team uses and recommends only licensed and insured professionals.
We coordinate the evaluators/appraisers for the art, furniture, collectibles and other valuables so that you can feel confident in their value.
Several estate sale companies will be available for your selection based upon size and amount of items to be sold that way.
You can select which charities that you would like the remaining items are to be donated. We handle all the scheduling.
When the move involves selling a home, this is when the
White Glove House really excels.
As a member of the Senior Real Estate Specialist group along with many local senior affiliations,
I am able to guide you through all your options while maintaining your Senior’s dignity.
Transition Services Customized For Your Specific Needs
- In Depth Consultation and Needs Assessment by Independent Professional
- Explanation of the Different Senior Housing Options
- Complete Downsizing Coordination
- Single Point of Contact (Your Professional Transition Manager)
- Resource for a Network of Trusted Vendors
- Future Home Space Planning
- Scheduling & Supervision of Estate Sale, Movers, Packers & more
- Preparation & Sale of Home
- Communication with Family