I have worked with Rande Friedman on several occasions. I have always found his real estate service to be of the highest caliber.
Rande deals with clients in a compassionate and professional manner during what can often be a stressful time. Rande’s professionalism goes a long way in making my job easier, especially when there are multiple beneficiaries. His team of title agents, photographers, and service personnel work together seamlessly.
The regular reports that Rande generates are very helpful in keeping everyone informed. When working with Rande I never have to worry if things will be coordinate between the sellers, buyers and closing agents. Even when unplanned issues arise, his calm demeanor and experience, makes the process continue smoothly.
Rande is willing to go above and beyond to make sure each transaction is a successful one. Every client that I have referred Rande to has thanked me profusely for making an anxiety filled situation a wonderful experience. Ann-Eliza M. Taylor, Esquire
When a divorce for the sale of real property, one of your most valuable partners is a knowledgeable real estate professional. I would like to offer my experienced Realtor services to you and your clients.
Having worked with divorce professionals throughout the years, I understand the stress involved with these types of sales. I strive to create a climate of transparent communication, building trusting relationships between all the involved parties.
I’m able to provide straightforward explanations in non-technical terms to accountants, trustees, administrators, conservators and, of course, client sellers.
The main goal is to get the best possible price and terms for sellers. I always keep their best interest in mind in all negotiations throughout the transaction.
These are the important functions that I provide:
- Professional market analysis reports.
- Preliminary title reports - to determine any liens or clouds on the title.
- Customized innovative marketing plan - Cloud Appeal®.
- Supply lists of service personnel: cleaning crews, haulers, painters, carpet installers, estate liquidators, and more.
- Coordinate selected personnel and provide access to property.
- Provide weekly reports on showings, market updates and property condition.
- Review offers with all the involved parties and provide advice on their options.
- Negotiate with the buyer’s agent on price and terms to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Oversee the communication between attorney, Title Company, seller and buyer’s agent.
- Explain the closing procedure and documents to the seller.
- Make sure copies of transaction documents are distributed to all involved parties.
Selling Your Property
My team and I will “do it your way,” adapting easily to your preferences in methods and presentation. I know if I can make your job easier, than I have done my job well. — Rande Friedman