“I have worked with Rande Friedman on several occasions. I have always found his real estate service to be of the highest caliber. Rande deals with clients in a compassionate and professional manner during what can often be a stressful time.
Rande’s professionalism goes a long way in making my job easier, especially when there are multiple beneficiaries. His team of title agents, photographers, and service personnel work together seamlessly. The regular reports that Rande generates are very helpful in keeping everyone informed.
When working with Rande I never have to worry if things will be coordinate between the sellers, buyers and closing agents. Even when unplanned issues arise, his calm demeanor and experience, makes the process continue smoothly. Rande is willing to go above and beyond to make sure each transaction is a successful one.
Every client that I have referred Rande to has thanked me profusely for making an anxiety filled situation a wonderful experience. — Ann–Eliza M. Taylor, Esquire
Sell Property for Probate, Estate, Trust
When a probate, estate or trust calls for the sale of real property, one of your most valuable allies is a knowledgeable real estate professional. I would like to offer my experienced Realtor services to you and your clients.
I have developed a very comprehensive program designed to alleviate any complications and make it very easy for sellers to achieve their goals.
- Professional market analysis reports.
- Preliminary title reports — to determine any liens or clouds on the title.
- Customized innovative marketing plan — Cloud Appeal®.
- Supply lists of service personnel: cleaning crews, haulers, painters, carpet installers, estate liquidators, and more.
- Coordinate selected personnel and provide access to property.
- Provide weekly reports on showings, market updates and property condition.
- Review offers with all the involved parties and provide advice on their options.
- Negotiate with the buyer’s agent on price and terms to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Oversee the communication between attorney, Title Company, seller and buyer’s agent.
- Explain the closing procedure and documents to the seller.
- Make sure copies of transaction documents are distributed to all involved parties.
My team and I will “do it your way,” adapting easily to your preferences in methods and presentation. I know if I can make your job easier, then I have done my job well.